Thursday, June 27, 2013

A busy day ahead

I took a friend to Hinchingbrooke Hospital this morning. He needs special shoes and had to visit for some measurements.

The foyer at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
The foyer at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
There's no hospital in St Neots, our nearest one is Hinchingbrooke on the edge of Huntingdon, a twenty minute car journey if the roads are clear, a bit longer at times of peak traffic.

Back at home I need to get the automatic watering system working and replace some broken glass. As I was mowing the grass yesterday evening a stone flew up and took out a large pane.

Then there's some weeding to keep me busy and I have to make a trip to town for food shopping and to drop in some paperwork at the Open Door office.

I also need to visit the tip, clean the car, pay in some cheques and finish a blog post on Journeys of Heart and Mind, so it seems like a busy day. Enough writing about what has to be done, it's time to get stuck in to all those tasks!

This evening I plan to be doing a Lyfe study at The Bridge House pub with a few friends. It's been good so far, this will be our third meeting.

(If you liked this you might also like Journeys of heart and mind and Quote me on this.)

No comments:

Post a Comment