Monday, June 24, 2013

Feedly and Clover

Feedly and Clover are both worth checking out, but the Clover video shared by Feedly is amazing. I'll explain...

My laptop screen
My laptop screen
Feedly is a software tool, a feed reader. Clover is a food truck and restaurant company. You can see references to both in the photo of my laptop.

Feedly provides me with all the information I need from all the websites I follow. I used to read this stuff in Google Reader, but like many users of Google Reader I transferred to Feedly when I heard Google were closing down their reader.

Feedly is awesome. However, on their blog, they shared a seminar given by the head of Clover, a small food startup in the Boston (Massachusetts) area.

Clover and Feedly have something important in common - they listen to their customers in radical, intentional ways. It's good for them and it's good for us.

The video is really great, please don't miss it. It's full of very important ideas. If you are running a business or service, just starting one, planning a project, working for yourself or for someone else, part of a club or interest group, planting a church, doing research, writing a book... whatever, do not miss the video! :-)

How can you apply these powerful ideas?

Oh... I'd better give you the link, then. Here's the video....



(If you liked this you might also like Journeys of heart and mind and Quote me on this.)

No comments:

Post a Comment